Happy New Year! Our hearts are full this first week of 2019. We had such an incredible 2018 season, thanks to all of our clients and industry colleagues! We completed 24 weddings at 19 different venues and had a blast at each one! With so many memorable moments, it’s hard to choose a favorite…but…the highlight of our year just might have been Paco the Sloth at Sydney & Derek’s gorgeous Rava Wines wedding! That’s right – a real, live sloth…and we were smitten! Everything about this couple and this day was extraordinary! Then again, so were all of our couples and their weddings! With that, we’d like to share some of our other favorite wedding moments:
Julia’s Favorite Moments:
- Sending Victoria & Rob down the aisle.
- Aoife’s first look with her dad and brothers.
- Kelly Donohue’s sister-of-the-groom speech at Emma & Sean’s wedding.
Katie’s Favorite Moments:
- Getting her first walkie-talkie at Cassidy & Christian’s wedding.
- When Kelsey & Mark recognized her and Lauren at Victoria & Jeff’s wedding (we had coordinated their wedding earlier in the year).
- The Bridesmaid and Bride rap at Annemarie & Chase’s wedding.
Lauren’s Favorite Moment:
- End-of-the-night sparklers at Courtney & Chad’s wedding.
- Seeing the same groomsman at two different Pepper Tree weddings: Glen Alameda.
- Two Jeffs, two Victorias, two Kelseys
- Paco the Sloth
Thank you all for trusting our team to bring your vision to life, and for your continued love and support as we ring in the new year! Let us know how we can help you in 2019 and beyond.